15 February 2007

Well here we are halfway through another week an more snow . School was canceled for two days this week again. I can't wait for winter to be over with. My computer screen decided to die so i got a new lcd monitor .I must say I really like it. I wasn't sure at first,but everything looks so clear and life like. Plus I have a six year warranty. We went and seen Norbit over the past weekend,it was great. Eddie Murphy is wonderful at playing more then one character. This movie is so funny ,people were laughing the whole time.Look for my review on my Associated Content page soon. We have a new addition to our family as well. My niece was born on Feb 8,2007 she is so tiny.Only weighs five pounds. She is beautiful.Her big brother will celebrate his first brithday this week too.Their mommy will be very busy .That is all that is going on in the Shockney house.I hope everyone is doing well.

0 comments: