08 January 2008

What are your Goals for 2008?


With the new year underway it got me to thinking about what my goals were for the year. Notice I didn't refer tot hem as New Year's resolutions. There is a reason for that. I usually fail at my resolutions. Instead I am going to set some goals I would like to accomplish by the end of 2008. What are the goals you have for 2008? Mine are as follows.
1) Write more, I love to write. Sometimes I get so busy in life I just do not have the time or focus to do so. This year I hope to write something every day.

2) Focus on getting healthier. I am not going to say diet. If I do I am doomed to failure. Instead I am going to try and do things that will improve my health.

3) Prepare to home school my daughter. At the start of the new school year I will be homeschooling my daughter. She has ADHD and the school setting is not working out for her. I think she will do much better at home where she can get up and run around if she needs to.

Thats is some of the goals I have set for this new year. What about you?

0 comments: