19 February 2008

Prison Break Leaves us Hanging Again

With last nights season finale of Prison break we are left to wonder the fate of our favorite characters. I can only hope the show will return sooner than later. I hate waiting.

When we left last night Michael was on his way to track down Gretchen. He wants his revenge for Sarah. Gretchen was the one who supposedly killed her. We saw Whistler meet Mahone at a bar. It looks like Mahone will be joining The Company. What is with Whistler and The Company anyway?

Lincoln was last seen at the hospital with Sofia. Will they now become a happy family with his son LJ? So many unanswered questions. What will become of Sucre? He was left to rot inside the walls of Sona. Now with T-bag leading the prison will anyone be safe? I have to admit as bad as Lecharo was I kind of liked him. It won't be the same without him.

Now we are left to wait until the next season of Prison Break. Due to the writer's strike we do not know when the show will return. I for one hope they don't make us wait until next year, but I suppose it is possible. What are your thoughts on last nights show?

0 comments: