21 February 2008

To Much on TV

A few weeks ago we had nothing to watch in the evening on TV. Now we have way to much. Three and four shows at the same time is to much. I am DVRing as much as I can. We record two shows in the living room and go to bed to watch another. What are the networks thinking? Why must they cram all the shows in one night. This is a sure way for a good show to fail. I don't know what will happen when the shows affected by the writer's strike return. We try to catch up on the shows we recorded on the weekend, but it doesn't always happen. maybe we watch to many shows and should give up some. The problem is choosing which ones.

 

Each week we watch Prison break(finished for season), American Idol, Big Brother, Wife Swap, Super Nanny, According to Jim, Car Poolers, Jon and Kate Plus 8, Celebrity Apprentice, Survivor, Lost, Biggest Loser, Moment of Truth, Don't Forget the Lyrics, Paradise Hotel, Girls Next Door, and the occasional Deal or No Deal. There are only so many free hours in a week to watch these shows.

 

I still have most of last season of Desperate Housewives to watch. I don't know what I would do without my DVR. It is the greatest thing they came up with. How do you keep up with all of your favorite shows?

0 comments: