08 May 2012

The Despise List

My daughter has what she calls a Despise List. I am on the list a large majority of the time. Along with my husband, PT, case management, and according to her, many others. The other day we were playing on the computer and she said I needed to click on something for her. I did as she asked and she responded with "Mom, you are moved down to the bottom of my Despise List." I asked why I wasn't removed and she went on to tell me that " You should be glad I moved you down, that is a good thing since I have so many people on my Despise List."

Now, this got me to thinking. Is this list something I should be concerned about. She doesn't hesitate to tell people when they have made the list. It's also not easy to get removed from the list once you have earned a spot. Do any of your kids have a Despise List, or other type of list for people they are not happy with? Do you think the list is harmless? 

0 comments: