22 March 2007

Another Day Another Dollar


Lets start with American Idol last night.Finally America got it right.Stephanie was a wanna be Beyonce.She tried to hard to look and sing like other singers that she let her true self disappear.My favorite is Blake.He has the X factor that Simon keeps referring to.He's original,he brings his beat boxing to the songs and makes them sound great.I hope he goes far.Don't get me wrong some of the other contestants can sing beautifully,but they don't stand out.

Next order of business for the day is my new article on AC.I recently watched a show dealing with prisoners on death row.They were fighting for the prisoners to have better rights.Better rights? How can a person who kills someone in a cruel torturous way complain their rights have been violated? What rights did they violate when they took a life from some innocent person? My article discusses the death penalty and the flaws associated with it.Most on death row will never be executed.They will die from natural causes.If you wish to read the article it can be found here.

Feel free to leave comments expressing your views on the death penalty.I have a few more articles waiting to be approved.One discusses the show How Clean is Your House? and the other deals with spanking.Well enough from me today.Everyone have a great night.

0 comments: