12 March 2007

It's been awhile

Hello all,nothing really new happening here. We have been working outside fixing the messes left from the previous owner.Finally have a front porch that is safe to be on. I am so glad to see the weather finally getting nice.It's suppose to be in the 60's for most of the week.Not to much planned for the week.Some of the TV shows we watch are on a break for a couple weeks so maybe I will get caught up on some writing.I hate when a show leaves for weeks at a time.
Last night Rob and Amber were the ones to be eliminated on Amazing Race.I really liked them and hoped they would go far.don't know if we will continue to watch it or not.I would like to see if Mirna and schmirna get the boot next.

I am excited to see American Idol now that they are down to the final 12.I hope that the viewers wake up and realize it's a singing contest not a teen love fest.Sundance was a far better singer the Sanjaya.Should be interesting to see how it pans out.Well I am off to write. Hope all is well with everyone.

0 comments: