27 March 2007

Do you love to write?


If you love writing or no someone that does this is the site for you.Associated Content offers a wonderful chance to fine tune your writing skills. You can write about any topic that you want to.The best part of all is you will be paid to write.Associated Content makes an offer for you article and then once a month we are rewarded with a page view bonus.I don't know about you ,but there isn't to many sites that will keep paying you for the page views your article receives.I hadn't been writing much lately and was pleasantly surprised to receive an email from pay pal saying I had gotten money from Associated Content.

Another great thing with Associated Content is they pay through Pay pal three times a week.No waiting for a check to come in the mail.If you think you don't have what it takes to write give it a try.There are writers from all levels of talent and experience on Associated Content.While you might be thinking this is another scam,it's not.I have mad close to $1,000 in a few short months.The opportunity to earn is endless.You are able to write as much or as little as you like.

Here is a link to sign up if you think this is something you would like to try.
Join Associated Content

I can't thank Associated Content enough for the wonderful opportunity they provide.I am able to stay at home and be here when my daughter gets home from school.I do not have to ask permission for a day off,I can write anytime I feel like it.The flexibility is excellent.If you still are not 100% sure sign up and publish one article.Then make up your mind if it is something for you.There are a great many resources to help you at Associated Content.Check out AC 101 or the forums.There are a great bunch of Content producers willing to help.

0 comments: